Human Rights are Not Optional
What if, in one easy step, you could eliminate someone’s risk of being exploited by:
• providing meaningful employment
• providing basic human rights, such as education and food
• giving hope
Turns out you can!
Welcome to World For Good.
We are on a mission to:
• redefine what a social enterprise is
• provide beautiful unique products that support the underserved
• make a real difference in a big way
Every tote bag purchased here helps support people that are at risk or survivors of sex trafficking, sex slavery and poverty.
WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT HUMAN TRAFFICKING?
Your effort can be as small as buying a tote bag, with a mindset of helping others. This is so simple and worthwhile. You get a good product while at the same time, you help others. When you use that reusable tote bag at the grocery store or at the farmers market, it will feel extra good knowing you helped someone.
Recipient of the USASBE 2021 Excellence in Social Entrepreneurship Practice and Service Award
From Our Blog
- 5 ways social washing is damaging consumer confidenceSocial washing is the new buzz word that has emerged from the misrepresentation of companies appearing more…
- The Ultimate Recycling Cheat SheetIn our world of “eco-friendly everything”, you are constantly bombarded with ways you can make a difference.…
- The Most Dangerous Country in the World for Women is IndiaWomen are not safe at work, in public, and at home Mark Twain once said, “India is,…